Wednesday, September 30, 2026

My Mornings

 Every morning, after my sunrise alarm clock slowly draws me from my slumber and sometimes  I wake before it even has a chance to wake me,  I quickly get out of bed cause I feel the day goes by sooo fast anymore and I don't want to miss it. So I get dressed and comb my hair and even put a tad of makeup on and head to the kitchen to feed my cat Dew. After I have taken care of him I make sure my bed is made.  Dad teases me and says cause you never know when the bed checkers might show up, and he laughs!  Actually there is another reason I get up early , we have a friend around the block who name is Barbara and she is also known to drop by early in the morning on her daily walk. She doesn't come every day but its on occasion. She enjoys dads company and he likes her dog Abby whom she brings with her to see dad.  She said when she gets near our house on their walk he heads straight for our driveway.  I never know when she will show up but dad certainly enjoys her company and her puppy which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment